Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

looks like i'm goin' to utah

so, i got some news over the holiday weekend...

it seems that the alligator movie i worked on back in the spring, that i believe i got a 'co-producer' credit on because we really didn't know what else to call me, well...

- okay, this is crazy to write -

...it got into sundance.

yep, that sundance.

5 comments:

  1. WHAT????????

    Are you shitting me???????

    That's nuts! And crazy wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. it still doesn't completely make sense to me. and it's not official until dec. 6, which means that i could get a call saying never mind...but until then, i'm goin to utah.
    crazy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAURA!! First of all: CONGRATULATIONS! Secondly, I am going to Sundance! Brad has to go for work and I am tagging along -- I bought a ticket package! I gots to call you, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT!?!?! gayle!!! this is crazy insane! which dates are you going? for the whole thing? i'm still waiting to find out the schedule to see when i need to go.
    maybe we can relive mollie's wedding. SSL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gots to buy you some skiis so you can slaloms.

    Grrrrrl...

    ReplyDelete