Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

sink those hooks

casting is pretty much finished, which is a very good thing since we start shooting in a week, but i woke up this morning and saw that i received an email from a gentleman who lives about an hour away who's interested in auditioning.

my first thought was wondering how he got my email, but then i didn't care. my second thought was thinking that we weren't looking for anyone else so i would just skip the email and move on. my third thought was, 'what the fuck?' because it really felt surreal to read at 6:36 in the am.
I am an upper extremity double amputee (no hands) whose acting career was cut short twenty years ago...I am now eager to return to my craft... and want to sink my hooks into some juicy roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment