Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Monday, September 12, 2011

looks looking look

this sounds like the hardest way to make thirty bucks.
I'm making a short film (very short) that I believe will take an hour or so to shoot. You take home $30.00 for a very easy days work plus a small meal.
I need either a man or woman who looks between 18 to 22 years old and is androgynous looking.
Examples of the look I'm trying to find:
* Pee Wee Herman
* Bjorn Andresen
* Justin Bieber
* Leif Garret
* Tim Curry
* Bill Kaulitz (Tokio Hotel)
* Chris Crocker
This role requires no acting ability, only a willingness to peform some very modest stuntwork so please only people with no back problems or recent surgeries need apply.
on second thought, i'll do anything for a small meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment