Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Sunday, December 11, 2011

waiting...

i'm a pa on a commercial today. i was first told that my call would be late, but last night i was informed that my call time was 9am. so here i am.

so far today i've looked at facebook, looked over the map of where to drive peeps later in the day (not sure when), and had to walk to one girl's hotel room (in the maze they call a hotel) to retrieve a brush and hand lotion and bring the brush to someone else's hotel room (on the other side of the maze).

and now i'm back at my computer. hanging out. waiting...

it's sunday. i'm tired. i feel like i'm getting strep throat. i want to be on my sofa looking at my little christmas tree and watching mind-numbing sunday television.

but, as it always goes, doing nothing work on a commercial pays about ten times more than doing something work on a film. it's nice how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment