Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Saturday, April 27, 2013

inspiration

today, my time is spent uploading the photos i took at the dog/food truck/radio thing. at the event, taking photos and feeling like i knew what do to, i had the image of turning the pictures in and impressing the company so much that they hire me as their fulltime photographer and i find my new life's passion.

then i got home and looked at the photos and . . . i don't have to worry about that happening.

then last night i went out to support a friend of mine doing stand-up comedy and while watching the less humorous performers, i had the thought, "what if that's what i'm supposed to do with my life?" and then, as with roseanne and phyillis diller, i find success quickly because i'm such a natural.

i continued to perfect my stand-up routine to myself as i drink more and more bourbon.

after waking this morning, i do not think that's my life's ambition.

my plan for the day is to upload all these pictures (which is taking forever) and then head to the school library to print out the workbook for workshop. when i travel to kansas, i shall read whilst my great aunt rests/naps/sleeps.

maybe i'll find my life's passion in kansas . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment