Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Thursday, October 7, 2010

renting chocolate

i like chocolate and i like partying. hmm, i wonder if there's something out there just for me...

Chocolate, Partying. Need I Say More?

Chocolate, Partying.
Need I say More?
You can actually make money by renting chocolate fountains and attending events/parties.

If you're interested, please email resume.
Please email any questions or concerns.
  • Compensation: $25-$30 per chocolate fountain rental.
i believe that yes, you need say more.

question(s): do i just lug this fountain to random 'events/parties'? do i need an invite? will people pay me once i arrive because i brought the coolest, oversized piece of shit? if it is such a hit at parties, can i go back in time and gift it to my even dorkier self - and perhaps change history and become really cool all because of a chocolate fountain rental and time travel?

i believe it can be summed up by the genius that is 'some kind of wonderful':
"to win big, you gotta do what?"
"lose."
"lose big. what are we doin now?"
"we're losin big."

No comments:

Post a Comment