Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Monday, February 7, 2011

stay consistent in your work ethic, lazy people

he/she sounds like a joy to work for (if you are teachable!):

Assistant

If you are ambitious, motivated and teachable, I will train you personally to make a comfortable income, and all you need is to be willing to follow instruction to the detail, and stay consistent in your work ethic, lazy people move on because I do not have time for your excuses!

If you are interested in starting right away, then email your name,number, and best time to call when you are in front of a computer with about 10min. free so I can qualify you over the phone, thank you for your time!
one thing you will be taught is the art of the run-on sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment