Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Sunday, June 5, 2011

um...

i'm on set today. at a table. laptop in front of me.

and because of the chance of rain, the 'office' has moved into the auditorium at the community center where we're shooting.

it just so happens that
this auditorium houses a theatre.
this theatre puts on shows.
these shows need to rehearse.
they're having rehearsal right now.
for a musical.
that musical is 'hairspray.'
and they like to sing.
behind us.
mere feet away.
with a piano.
and repeat their songs over.
and over again.
and again.
and again.


and again.

1 comment:

  1. I just.... words.... they fail me.

    I've never seen Hairspray - now I know there's a reason.

    ReplyDelete