Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

creeps

two creepy guys work here.

they both resemble rodents.

one has a big mole on his face.

one walks by my cubicle about six times a day, when actually, there's no reason why he would even have to be on this side of the office, and every time he passes, he slides his hand across the metal rim of the cubicle and says, 'hi laura.'

and they both keep eye contact/stare longer than any normal social people should.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you may be their own personal silent football game...although, to be fair, they shouldn't say a word to you unless you look up and give eye contact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw them at the same time, though. Maybe they sat on the other side of the office and decided to freak me out daily and took turns walking by.

      Delete