Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Monday, August 13, 2012

new position

i walked to the kitchen here at my temp job and a friend here told me about an open position and told me i should apply.

instantly, my anxiety went up so i returned to my desk to take yet another career test.

here are the results:

You are a Guide, possible professions include - career counselor, psychologist, educational consultant, special education teacher, librarian, artist, playwright, novelist/poet, editor/art director, information-graphics, designer, HRM manager, merchandise planner, environmental lawyer, marketer, job analyst, mental health counselor, dietitian/nutritionist, research, educational consultant, architects, interpreter/translator.

People Person :You are very gifted at dealing with other people.  Your compassion and empathy make you a natural for any careers that require nurturing and encouraging people on a daily basis.
Given your strong ability to put yourself in others' shoes coupled with your equally strong desire to help people, some possible career choices for you might include: nurse, psychologist, or teacher. 

my brain will explode soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment