Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Monday, July 12, 2010

f you

apparently, interpreters and language gurus are in high demand on the trusty ol' craigslist, and today i found this:
Hallo:
Ich suche ein/eine Deutschlehrer/in (Muttersprache Deutsch) f?r privaten Unterricht mit Grammatik und Spr?che. Ich wohne seit 9 Monaten in Deutschland, bin aber in Louisville aufgewachsen. Ich besuche meine Familie dort und bin vom 3. bis 23.August dort. Ich hoffe zweimal pro Woche f?r 1,5 Stunden (pro Lektion) Unterricht zu haben, damit ich mein Deutsch weiterhin sprechen/?ben kann. Wenn Ihre Muttersprache nicht deutsch ist, dann ist es auch in Ordnung wenn Ihre Deutschkenntnisse sehr gut sind.
vielen Dank!

since i speak fluent german (not really), let me translate (thanks to google translator):
Hi:
Seeking an / a German teacher (native German) f? R private teaching grammar and spray? Surface. I have been living for nine months in Germany, but I am grown up in Louisville. I visit my family there and am on 3 until August 23 there. I hope to f twice per week? to have r 1.5 hours (per lesson) lessons, so I continue to speak my German /? ben. If your mother tongue is not German, then it's OK if your German is very good.
Thank you!

too bad my 'spray ? Surface' skills really suck, because this could have been the perfect job.

and really, doesn't everyone hope to 'f twice per week'?

No comments:

Post a Comment