Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

we need you

i found a subtle and sweet listing titled 'we need strippers.'
Need 3 strippers for my buddies party we rented out a warehouse downtown must be over 21 and under 40 and have expierience on a pole we will obey strip club rules no sex or touching Please send picture and how much cash you charge it's for 2 or 3 hours we are big tippers and there will be a open bar
seriously, no sex or touching - or punctuation for that matter. what's there to lose?

2 comments:

  1. Stripping in a warehouse for some guy and his "buddies?" Sounds perfectly safe to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think 'warehouse' was the key word in the ad that assured me it was completely on the up and up.

    ReplyDelete