Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

just words on a page

not that everyone has to be shakespeare, but...

Atv and more

i have been working on gocarts and dirtbikes for 5 years now i know just about what there is to know so if u need my work give me a call u wont be dissatisfied. My labor and charge goes as if its goimg to be a two day job then i just charge 25 a day and if its going to be just a two or three hour job the i charge 8 dollars an hour and i give u the price and what parts is needed before i start on it to let you know if your willing to go ahead with the process i give receipts and proof of everything being transacted and done dealing with labor and parts etc. so if you in need to get something going that is just sitting around give me a call at XXX-XXX-XXXX. serious inquires only.
actually, i feel extremely guilty for posting this, but it's just, you know, come on, man...come on...

No comments:

Post a Comment