Miss Kubelik, one doesn't get to be a second administrative assistant around here unless he's a pretty good judge of character, and as far as I'm concerned you're tops. I mean, decency-wise and otherwise-wise.

- C. C. Baxter, The Apartment

Sunday, February 7, 2010

well, ain't that precious

just watched 'precious.' seriously. holy shit. talk about perspective.

i don't pity myself, but i definitely envy others for their opportunities or what they've accomplished. and here i am with a means to make money, no children depending on me, no continual threat to my personal safety, and no one repeatedly telling me i'm worthless.

so that's swirling around my brain right now.

that and the fact that my sister willingly sat through this movie three times. crack, my friend. crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment